spots

Thursday, January 22, 2009

A Scheduled Absence

as opposed to my regular, unscheduled absences. Tomorrow we're leaving to go here:

Caracas, Venezuela
and then here:
Curacao, Netherland Antilles
I have packed: 1 aquadoodle travel pad, 1 colorforms Thomas the Train, 1 magnetic farm friends pack, 1 set of crayons and coloring pad, 1 portable DVD player with 6 videos, 1 iPod full of kid's music, 2 favorite old books and 2 new "surprise" books...and one bottle of Benadryl nighttime. Wish us luck!

9 comments:

Julie said...

totally jealous!

Ps as per your request advent instructions here:
http://kathy-prettyinink.blogspot.com/2008/07/at-long-last-advent-calendar-tutorial.html

Paige said...

I'm hoping you've tried him on Benadryl because it totally hops some kids up!

Praying for NO rain for you.

Martababe said...

Have fun. If you want, you can make a detour and fly to Hawaii.

Laurie, the girls and Scott said...

LUCKY FAMILY! I haven't checked your blog for a while. Your cute boy is so darling and really grown up looking. It's so fun to do things with a kid who's suddenly not a baby. Enjoy the trip.

Amy said...

Absolutely amazing! I always admired how adventurous you are... but now I'm downright jealous!

heather said...

WOW!!! It is beautiful...if the Benadryl doesn't work try melatonin tablets ;)

Tammy said...

OMG!! Have a fantabuluss time!! You deserve the vacation, hope you like the shoes I sent you!

Erika said...

throw some suckers in - that will buy you some serious time. and benadryl rocks. I also use it in the chewables.... he thinks it's really candy and them bam - out like a light. what a fun break for you - I'm jealous.xoxox

jDub said...

Tengo celos....

Adrienne