spots

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Imelda Make Way

I returned home from my vacation a few weeks ago with NINE new pairs of shoes. Nine. It was amazing. The tennis shoes were a gift from Mario, a couple I bought, and the rest all came courtesty of the most amazing friend ever - Tammy. Tammy took heart after my post about shoe shopping deprivation and single-handedly tried to alleviate my suffering.

These adorable little grey numbers are perfect because the have the perfect amount of wedge heel. Just enough to be cute, small enough to be comfortable. I have already been wearing them a ton.
Gabe is modeling some great black peep-toes that he finds very stylish and comfortable.And these quasi-biker boots will hopefully help me be stylish this winter. Now that the trend is 4 seasons old, I am feeling significant pressure to wear my jeans tucked into my boots. All my other boots had too skinny of legs to allow for jeans to be inside. These have wider legs and comfy wedge heels. I am a big fan of wedge heels. I walk a lot and kids are heavy.
Happy shoes to you! May you all have friends in life like Tammy!

4 comments:

Kimberly said...

I am jealous. I should post a blog plea for new shoes.
Tammy has great taste, just like you!

Anonymous said...

Hurray for Tammy!! What a friend!!

Mom

Paige said...

Tammy is the best friend ever, All the shoes are gorgeous and definitely tuck your jeans in!

Mindy said...

tammy is a keeper for sure. i do like the grey/gray shoes and must say they look divine on you. gabe is a doll, tell mario hello.