spots

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Christmas Wishes


I love Christmas cards, but for plethora reasons I did not send them this year. Please forgive me. The poor quality of the photos above can serve as partial explanation. So this will have to serve as our family Christmas card.

We have had a wonderful 2009, filled with many adventures and blessing, and we remain incredibly grateful to our fantastic families, amazing friends and our Heavenly Father for all that we have. We are looking forward to 2010 and hoping it brings visits from many of our loved ones that we don't see too often.
We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
Adrianne, Mario, Gabe & Lucia
t

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Happy Holidays, so happy for you! biggest hugs!

Ashley said...

Can't believe how much Cia is changing!!! I'm dying to see you all - let's chat about possible visit / helping you move to the states?

Jessica said...

First of all, big surprise, that Christmas tree is gorgeous (it's yours, right?)

Second of all, Lucia looks more Smart-ish in that picture. I need to see her in real life to make my pronouncement.

Merry Christmas!

heidiram said...

Feliz Navidad! So, I have your question that you asked me a million years ago on my "to do" list. Send me your e-mail. I feel better responding personally rather than in your comments section of your blog or on BC. heidiramirez @ yahoo.com.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Paige said...

Who's annoying anonymous? Is that a backhanded compliment or what? Or some random person just trying to start something? I love your tree. I'm impressed you can keep the ornaments on the tree.