spots

Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Easter Easter

I read a lot of party related blogs, and sometimes it makes me get crazy ideas and I start looking for reasons to have parties so I can use all the cute ideas I've seen. Thus the birth of an Easter party for Gabe and a few of his friends. Only a few, because the actual house-full-of-noisy-messy-toddlers is not the part I like. I like the prep. I kept it pretty simple, but still had fun.
A sampling: eggs made out of craft foam (can't buy plastic eggs here) finger puppet bunnies stuffed with candies and orange candies made into carrots.
Easter bags for all, little popcorn cups, and balloons strung with paper chain garland. All so cheap, easy and fun to do.

They decorated cookies with excess amounts of sprinkles. Gabe loves "cocinando/cooking".
Then we went to the lawn at the church where I had hid all the goodies and they had their Easter egg hunt.
Roque, Gabe and Felipe searching in the bushes.
All the kids with their goodies: Uli, Felipe, Roque, Gabe, Celeste.
Then we came back and they ate popcorn, had juice boxes and went home. Perfect length - fun party!
Then we went to Mario's sister's house for actual Easter, so I made more bags for the kids and just filled them this time. Gabe - Pilar - Franco

My cute babies on Easter Sunday, not in Easter outfits b/c we didn't go anywhere to show them off and I was lazy. I kind of regret it now.
With their cute dad. It's impossible to get Gabe with a clean face!
It wasn't a matchy-matchy Easter outfit, but I still thought Cia looked pretty stylish.

3 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

you have the most beautiful family.

wackywilsons said...

Um yeah...you are amazing. I am sure people appreciate you bringing in such fun activities...even without the plastic eggs. Good for you.

No worries, your babes look adorable no matter what...especially those leggins!

Tammy said...

Adrianne, you are the best, most creative person ever. Argentina is going to deeply miss you. I know without a doubt that you bring an amazing sense of festivity and creativity and fun to everyone you have met there. As much as you will be missed, we will be happy to have you close again! The kids are beautiful.