spots

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Family Friendly Rides


Babies are tiny, but all the accessories that go along with them are ENORMOUS. So Mario and I decided to trade in our little Corsa for a little bigger Chevrolet Meriva which not only has a bigger trunk space and more leg room all around, also doesn't require Mario to drive with his legs scrunched up under the steering wheel. Let's face it, these little foreign cars are just not made for my long-legged husband, but this one is better than most.

I maintain that I would have preferred a pre-baby trip to Brazil rather than a new car, but Mario considers the car an "investment" not an expenditure so I was out-voted. And in a country where we can sell our used car for more than we bought it new over a year ago, I suppose that is true. Inflation, it's an amazing thing!

No comments: