spots

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Linsey Visits!!!

I just had my first real, full-fledged visitor. Linsey came from Peru to spend 6 days with me - just with me. Not one of these I'm-going-to-be-in-Buenos Aires-so-you-can-come-spend-the-day-with-us visits (which I do also love, but are not quite the same) but a real, I'm coming just to your house to do nothing more than hang out, get pedicures, eat a lot, and TALK. It was amazing. Mario was amazed at how much we could talk. He commented that I talked more in 6 days than he talks in an entire year. I tried to plan a few excursions, but we were so busy talking mostly we couldn't leave the house.
We did make it out to see the monument and in passing we visited some old naval ship on the river.

We also characteristically went out for Asado, and had goat and steak and more unusual here, a fantastic salad!!

So amazingly fun to have her visit, I can't wait for my family coming next month. And all the rest of you are always invited - and whirlwind trips to BsAs where I have to go there to see you are still acceptable - I'll take what I can get!

No comments: