spots

Monday, June 18, 2007

Blessings

Yesterday Mario blessed Gabe at church. All of Mario's family in Argentina was there and my mom, and it was a beautiful day. Gabe maintained his usual behavior throughout - which is to say he slept through all of it! It was a really neat first Father's day for Mario to be able to bless him, and to have all of his family together. Gabe thinks his dad is fantastic and wants to thank him for giving him lots of kisses, changing his diapers, watching sports on television with him, being such a good example in life, and loving him lots.
Most of the family, including Violeta the dog...
Lots of friends who are in our ward or came for the blessing.

Gabe and I with Natalia and Sofia.
Eduardo, Esteban, Mario, Paco and Gabe. Lots of great fathers surrounding Gabe.
Gabe with his mom and nana.
Mario, Gabe and I. It is impossible to keep him awake and cooperating for photos! I am now realizing I didn't get any photos of just Gabe in his little blessing outfit, so obvioulsy I will have to stage a photos shoot and dress him in it again for his baby book...

1 comment:

Jessica said...

You look ridiculously good! That's all I have to say!