spots

Monday, June 18, 2007

Cleanliness is next to Godliness

Gabe's umbilical cord fell off yesterday (I have no idea where it went, I was just changing his diaper and it was gone!) and so today he got his first immersed bath. He loved the water, or at least I assume this by the fact that he didn't cry until I took him out of it. I love that his hair gets curly when it's wet, but it dries straight. There is nothing so delicious as the smell of a clean baby smothered in Johnson's baby lotion...





6 comments:

Paige said...

Yay! So glad your mom made it so she could eat him up on behalf of all of us. What a great father's day for you guys. That first pic of him in the bath is adorable.

Travel Argentina said...

I cant believe how cute he is !I think that he is soooo sweet =)
I wish that i can see him someday.

Ellie said...

I LOVE the second pic of him flashing a peace sign. Go Gabe.

wackywilsons said...

I am enjoying your fresh new thoughts and feelings on motherhood! Enjoy all those moments where you gaze at him, sterlize everything that comes close to him and just want to snuggle him all day/night long....those days are unforgettable (especially the more children you have and you can no longer dedicate that time to your newborn babies!)...

So, enjoy it!!!
You are doing a great job and I love to see how happy you are:) Just beaming new mama!

Ellie said...

I miss Gabe. More pix please.

Nortorious said...

More pictures please! I know it's hard to have a baby, but I need to admire his cuteness!