spots

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Happiness Comes in the Mail

This is my fabulous friend Paige. She is funny and smart and generous and we have had many memorable moments together.
Yesterday as I sitting at home, having just spent two days sick in bed and still feeling kind of crappy but up because Mario went back to work and Gabe doesn't take care of himself yet, the doorbell rings. And it's the mailman delivering me this:
Fun summer clothes from my fun friend Paige!! She wrote a post on how this is the greatest summer skirt. But I didn't get around to buying it until it was all soldout online. So she went to Gap, bought me the skirt, mailed it to me INTERNATIONALLY, and also included cute new summer items for Gabe. Clearly Paige is great, and so everyone should go to her blog and comment, because that is the best payback (plus, she's really funny and her blog is always a great read.)
THANK YOU PAIGE!!

5 comments:

Paige said...

I'm glad they made you happy. I know it's freezing there now but hopefully they will help you remember that summer does come!

Kimberly said...

What a nice friend. Enjoy!

Sally said...

Paige is such a great friend to have. She makes everyone's life more fun because she loves to have FUN!

Erika said...

what a great friend - and what cute clothes...seriously, why don't I know Paige - I've got 3 kids to dress.

Tammy said...

Paige you are so sweet, how thoughtful of you!