spots

Friday, July 18, 2008

Hotmail Failure = Heart Attack

Okay all you people out there that supposedly read my blog but just never comment, my hotmail account has failed me. I can no longer log in. I've been trying different combinations of "secret question and location information" for a week now, all to no avail. I am trying to avoid thinking about all of the information, email addresses, etc. that I have lost so that I don't have a total panic account. And although I'm still pretending to myself I'm magically going to regain access to that account that I've had for 10+ years again, I am feeling a little isolated in the meantime. So, please email me your email addresses to: adrianneresek@gmail.com, or leave your's in the comments section.

And if you happened to email me in the last week, please forward it to my gmail account.


Perdi acceso a mi castilla de email de hotmail!! Por favor mandame un email a mi otra castilla: adrianneresek@gmail.com o deja tu email en la parte de commentarios.... mil gracias!

5 comments:

Paige said...

I am so so sorry. This would be akin to me losing my blackberry. I'd be crippled. There's gotta be a way you can get back in.

Mar said...

oh dear! hang in there. you'll be better connected to the digital world in no time. hope all is well.
xoxo
mar

Mar said...

oh dear! hang in there. you'll be better connected to the digital world in no time. hope all is well.
xoxo
mar

Mar said...

oh dear! hang in there. you'll be better connected to the digital world in no time. hope all is well.
xoxo
mar

Tammy said...

u should be able to get in?? you have my email I am fairly certain