spots

Monday, September 01, 2008

Snip Snip Snip

I love Gabe's hair. Perhaps because while mine may be longer, he has more. Thank goodness he did NOT inherit my hair! Although I loved his long hair and wanted to let it keep growing, it was tending to look like this:

Instead of like this:

So I took him to get it cut. I asked them to just clean it up a bit, not cut too much.
Gabe was a little leary, but overall behaved great. He played with a giant comb and sucked water from the squirt bottle.
And apparently we don't have the same understanding of "clean it up a little". It's taken me a few days to get used to it, but when he debuted it at church on Sunday everyone else seemed to be in favor.
Mario's response was "Now he looks like the bishop's son!"

12 comments:

Lorena said...

He DOES look like a Bishop's son!

Linsey said...

Sweater vest, white shirt, tie, missionary hair cut??!! You are going to be horrified when you see what my kids wear to church. Don't tell Mario, but we are putting off white shirts as long as can be justified.

He's as cute as ever though, I can't wait until January!

robin marie said...

welcome to south american hair cuts!!! but he still looks amazing, no worries there!

Nortorious said...

Totally bishop's son! He looks adorable, very sophisticated.

Erika said...

ohohoh such a little man. At least he's not a girl with that haircut.

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! What a handsome guy and I absolutely love that picture of him with Mario. That is priceless, definitely one to be framed!

Mom

Brown Sugar said...

that pic of him with Mario melts my heart!!!!

Ashley said...

Yes, the pic w/ his dad is of course SO cute. I can't believe how missionary-esque my sweet nephew looks...such a hearbreaker...

wackywilsons said...

We just cut Wesley's hair..it's such a shock to see them so grown up, "like a little man" is what Jared says....

Jessica said...

I know, what was up with your rebellious son with the long skater hair?! =)

Tammy said...

You have such a gorgeous little boy, watch out mama, he is gonna be a heartbreaker! He will make the chicas swoon!

heather said...

What a handsome little boy! How is Argentina treating you? I so miss Latin America. Eat some steak and empanadas for me ;)