spots

Monday, May 11, 2009

A Summary That Doesn't Do Justice to the Visit

The plane trip to get there best forgotten, Gabe and I had a great time visiting faimly in the US. Gabe learned lots of new tricks from aunts and uncles.

He spent lots of quality time with cousins.

We got to be matchy-matchy for easter (no fun with just one kid - I needed the cousins)

We got a taste of old western life at Josh & Misty's ranch, which Gabe absolutely adored.

My mostest wonderfulest friends came to visit and amongst eating, pedicures, shopping, long walks and visits to the Chihuly exhibit, I was brought back into the realms of current fashion, good parenting techniques, and pop culture. It was amazingly fantastic and I cannot even attempt to summarize it. Guess who's toes are whose??
I had lots of amazing time with my sisters (also Allison, not pictured). They had to outfit and accesorize me daily because I wasn't cute enough to hang out with them.

I got to go to Women's Conference at BYU with my mom, ashley, lindsay and misty. It was a great experience.


So, I'm ready to become a permanent resident again. Anyone have a visa and a job for my husband?

3 comments:

Tammy said...

We had so much fun seeing you! You are such a great friend, and I was thrilled I could make it for the visit and spend time with you! Dont move here yet, I still need to do the Argentina/Chile visit. :)

Jessica said...

It really bugged me when I realized you had left. I just felt better that month, knowing you were in the country. Come back!

Jen said...

Adrianne,
You probably don't remember me, but I was on the 4th floor next door to Jessica freshman year. I ran into Tiffany Stoker at BYU WC and she gave me your blog addy. I'll have to spend more time catching up on you and your family! I wish I would have seen you at WC, that would have been really fun. You look great, and congrats on the baby girl in Oct! I have two children, my son is 13 now and my daughter is 8. I'm not great a updating my blog, but check it out at http://dicou.blogspot.com
If you're on Facebook look me up - Jen Roller Dicou