spots

Friday, May 22, 2009

Deseret Towers, T-Hall, 1992-1993

I realize that by publishing that I am publishing my age...oh well. I feel like I've had a reemergence of BYU in my life lately. First, I went to women's conference and for the first time really since I graduated spent more than a couple of minutes on campus. Every young student I saw I thought I might know...and then I realized I wasn't their age anymore... Then I came home and the BYU dance group Living Legends came to Rosario to perform, so we hosted two of the girls in our house for two nights. There were super cute, and their performace was really excellent. One must have said "oh yeah" a couple of times, nothing too notable, but Gabe picked up on it and randomly looks at me throughout the day and says "Oh yeah. oh yeah, no hay mas oh yeah!" (no more oh yeah).
Then I reconnected with some old BYU friends from my freshman ward on Facebook. SO FUN. Really, I think someone should plan a reunion of our freshman ward, we had a great ward.

Other than that, we haven't been up to too much, so I will complete this post with some gratuitous photos of Gabe. Here he is at a friend's birthday trying to blow out the candle. He must be practicing for his birthday.

And in his Batman pijamas.

And sorry for the poor quality and sideways viewing (anyone know how to turn video?), but here he is demonstrating his early skill at golf...with a kitchen spatula and a tennis ball. All day long he asks to play with his "raquet, ball"! Mario is very proud.

4 comments:

Brown Sugar said...

I love the batman pajamas! I especially love Gabe's face because I feel like after that photo was taken he was putting the hurt on someone. I know that face.

Paige said...

He rocks those jammies.

Jessica said...

Now I have to actually get on facebook and find out who you hooked up with.

Anonymous said...

Batman? I thought you were heartily opposed to any "charactor" apparel. Anyway he is my adorable boy and I miss you both sooooooooooo much.

Mom