spots

Thursday, August 20, 2009

WOO HOO!!!

I just got the following email:

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***
The last processing action taken on your case
Receipt Number: WAC**********
Application Type: I130 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN
Current Status: Approval notice sent.
On August 20, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I130 IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR RELATIVE, FIANCE(E), OR ORPHAN. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.
If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.
*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at http://www.uscis.gov/ under Case Status and Processing Dates.*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.
Sincerely,
The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

**************************
and we got it in under 3 months, for my spouse or orphan...

Don't cry for me Argentina....

7 comments:

Linsey said...

Rock on! That is awesome. It's even better than that, but words fail me. I'm beyond thrilled for you. Good things come to those who wait for real sometimes. YEA!!!!

Paige said...

So happy for you! I hope Mario is a tiny bit happy too. I can't wait to meet that orphan.

Amy said...

does this mean you're plannina a move sometime soon?

Kimberly said...

Congratulations!!!

Cecilia, Adan & Cia. said...

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU'RE LIVING???????
I'M STARTING TO CRY...............:-(
YOU GUYS ARE AWESOME AND DESERVE THE BEST!! HOORRAY FOR THE RESEKS!!
SO HAPPY FOR YOU 4!

Jessica said...

I should have replied to this earlier, but we were away at a lake all weekend.

But now, after your BC post, I don't know exactly how happy to be so I'll say this:

I'm SO HAPPY FOR ME!

Catherine Savitsky said...

Fabulous! I can not wait to see you. Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!