spots

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Health and Happiness

In the LDS religion, new babies are given a special blessing by their fathers after they are born. Lucia Anne Resek was blessed on Sunday by Mario to have a life full of health and happiness. It was very sweet, for a very sweet little girl.

My mom and I made her dress together this past week. I love the way it turned out, and I love that I can some day tell her that it was a labor of love by her mom and her nana who love her so very much.

Crying, but best shot of the dress!

9 comments:

Jessica said...

That dress is gorgeous and is it possible that she looks more like Mario than Gabe does??

Brown Sugar said...

Is the sacrifice and love put into the wedding dress for Lucia transferable? cause I would love to use it on a few of my own litter. get back to me.

Brown Sugar said...

I meant blessing dress, or did I?

KamilahNYC said...

Cutest dress, ever! What a sweet girl!

Tammy said...

So sweet and of course I wish I could put you on salary to make clothes for me....maybe I can?? how much would it be to design me some dresses, just think of the dump price one would pay for a designer dress.....perhaps 3 dresses could be a plane ticket to the US!!

wackywilsons said...

I am so glad you posted the pics! What a dress....holy cow...very impressive. She is a precious angel and I am so happy your mom was around to help out with that big birthday party!

Can't wait to see the bambino:)

diane said...

It's her party she can cry if she wants to.

The dress is beautiful and your daughter is gorgeous.

1smartfamily said...

(This is really your sis Ashley leaving this comment...) Cia is gorgeous and I'm glad mom could be there with you. I am, of course, DYING to see her and immediately start brain washing her into believing that I will be her favorite aunt (hey, I'm 5-0 so far.) I love you & miss you and maybe one day when my aged loins actually bear children the dress will still be around for me to enjoy too :-)

Catherine Savitsky said...

AMAZING DRESS!!!!!!!