spots

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Injuries Make You Cool

About a week ago we saw my friend Susan's son Alejandro with a brand new cast - he had broken his wrist. Gabe was fascinated by it and examined it thoroughly. When I could finally tear him away, he didn't stop talking about "broken Jandro" and showing me his wrist and telling me that Alejandro hurt "un poquito". After several days of talking about it INCESSANTLY, I finally found an old Ace bandage of Mario's and asked Gabe if he wanted a cast too.
He loves it. He calls it his "broken Jandro". He wears it everywhere. It's been over a week and it hasn't lost it's lore.

3 comments:

Ellie said...

Rad. Just wait until he starts doing "surgery" on his sister.

Martababe said...

First of all, your boy is dang cute. Seriously, that first picture is killing me. Now he just needs a scar.... I LOVE that you wrapped his arm up in an ace bandage. Boys are so funny that way. If Olsen saw a cast I know he would be begging for one to. So thanks for the idea. :)

Anonymous said...

HEY just wondering when are you coming to the us to love