spots

Monday, April 16, 2007

Easter

All of Mario's family was here for Easter so I took the opportunity to force a little American tradition upon them, and we colored eggs and then had an Easter Egg Hunt at the church. Lots of fun, but we ended up with one hard-boiled egg missing... didn't smell anything at church on Sunday, so I'm hoping one of the little kids got it and I missed it in the count???







Pilar showing us her orange egg.






Victoria drawing intricate artwork onto an egg.





Pablo got tired of coloring eggs so helped me make cupcakes instead.



Franco and Santiago left the PlayStation long enough to color a couple.



Pilar takes a break from eggs to devour a cupcake.



All the kids lined up at the church ready to go hunt for eggs.



Eduardo trumps us all with his enormous chocolate egg that was DELICIOUS!








I blew most of the eggs before coloring them because the shells kept breaking on the ones I hard-boiled, so breakfast the next morning features intense egg-requiring items like German pancakes...



The highlight may have been leaving all the kids to go eat at our favorite (and the only) Mexican Restaurant.


Eduardo, Paco, Esteban and Mario enjoying fajitas.



Left to right: Estella, Alicia, Eduardo, Paco, Esteban, Mario, me, Griselda.

No comments: