spots

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Still Newlyweds

This weekend Mario and I celebrated our 1st anniversary... I only mean this in the most positive sense, but I can't believe we've only been married a year! It has been a great year, truly one of the happiest of my life, but it's sometimes hard to remember what life was like when I wasn't married (until Tammy sends pictures of shopping trips to NYC and then I remember all too clearly the highlights!) I am a little shamed to be 8 months pregnant on my first anniversary, but I suppose there are those that already have kids by the time they reach one year!

But I am incredibly lucky and very much in love and think I have the greatest husband ever.
We went to dinner at this fantastic new restaurant and I had the MOST AMAZING chocolate mousse for dessert... and Mario kept saying how much he loved it because it reminded him of the restaurants in the US. I'm not exactly sure what that means, but I think it's good??
Just to keep all updated on the belly expansion, here is a 32 week picture. By my calendar I am 32 weeks, but at my appointment the dr. said I was 33 1/2 weeks. Here's to hoping this baby comes sooner rather than later!

5 comments:

Linsey said...

Happy Anniversary. The restaurant looks wonderful and you look terrific. Just 8 weeks to go, I know it doesn't feel like it to you, but the time is just flying by!!

Court & Frank said...

CONGRATS!!!! and Happy Anniversary! I can't wait to see pics of the baby. Miss you Adrianne!

Paige said...

You are so cute, love the pics of you guys! I still want pics of the new kitchen.

Rain in My Head said...

You are the cutest pregnant lady ever! Only what, 6 more weeks to go? Good luck with everything! I love reading the blog and being able to keep up with the Rosario Reseks happenings!

Catherine Savitsky said...

Oh my goodness... this is fabulous! I hated taking the belly photos too, but seeing as how you're out of the country it REQUIRES you to take many and post them often! Can't wait to see pix of the new little one! Love you lots.