spots

Sunday, July 01, 2007

Grandma's Visit

I know I am in trouble for not posting for two weeks...but let's just say that never sleeping more than 3 hours in a row has caught up with me, and I am an exhausted waste. But here is a pictorial history of what we have been up to.
Mostly my mom sits holding the baby - and gets up in the night with him...

Me attempting to multitask so that I can do something besides feed during the day...
After church today.
Big eyes - still blue for now...
Angel Gabriel.

My dad combed my hair and you can see how I feel about it!

I'm so excited to be a fashion statement courtesy of Aunt Ashley and her extraordinary ability to buy me great clothes!!!
I took my nephews to this children's "city" where Tomas drove us to Buenos Aires where he told me he had to run errands but I could go shopping...
Mom and her gaucho boyfriend.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Gabriel has a gorgeous skin color and beautiful eyes, what a rock star he is becoming?! I am so jealous I can't see him live in person yet. Adrianne, you look like you are a marvelous mother already! Mario, of course is a studly father with his baby hairstyles! Ciao-Tammy

Ashley said...

Thanks for the shout out babe! I can't believe how much he is already changing in the past 3 weeks. He is SO BEAUTIFUL & I can't wait to see him. Love You!

Auntie Ash

Paige said...

thank you for updating!!! He is the most beautiful child I've ever seen except for mine. I love his clothes, his little adult face and hair. I forgive you for being out of touch, your boobs are in full working mode so the rest of you can't be. Aloha!

Mindy said...

adrianne-however are you keeping the rosario paparazzi away from this delicious little baby. i love the hair! anyway, i told ashley you made a nice comment about her clothing tastes and that made her happy. send your mom back safely (i need some help on my sewing projects) and have fun with matt and lindsey. mindy

Celia Fae said...

Nursing shot is classic. You look like a pro. Keep those photos coming.

Anonymous said...

A! Keep posting on the blog- it allows me to keep up with you.. I love it! Gabe is so cute.. I feel like we were just walking out of Stef's ceremony and you were telling me that you were preggers! Mario looks great. Please be sure and tell both of them hi for me. besos, chels