spots

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Hair Sprouts = Love

I have a very good friend who has beautiful, thick, NOT fine hair, that looks picture perfect if she's just washed it, if she's been playing sports, if's she been in the wind/rain/sleet/snow, or even if she hasn't washed it for a week. Over the years she has had many a chuckle at my ridiculously fine hair that manages to have small pieces sticking up at all times, in all conditions. She has particularly laughed at the sight I make when tying my hair back to wash my face at night.

Last night as I was washing my face, and noticed that 4 months-growth-post-highlighting-fiasco-that-burned-off-hair would give her a particularly good laugh. And because we can all use a good laugh, I send this ode of personal humiliation out to my wonderful friend, that she may have yet another reason to smile today.



p.s. when I asked Mario to take the picture he said to me "You're not going to put that on the blog are you??" "yes, why?" "Adrianne, my friends read that too!" So if you are one of Mario's friends, the photo above is not of his wife, it's just a joke.

p.p.s. Erika, I don't have bangs, I have burn-off-out-growth!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It wouldn't have been fair for you to get good hair AND the perfect body in the family, now would it?

Tammy said...

Totally Agree...she does not work out, yet Adrianne always looks toned and good. So, my hair cooperates...I have to hike, lift weights and eat healthy-ish food to look remotely decent.

Max and Diana Brown said...

I'm one of Mario's friend and I think your hair ROCKs!!!

Anonymous said...

I am glad to see that your hair is growing back,maybe your stylist should set a timer. By the way, Jimmy and I finally have joined the rest of the world with a computer and the internet. I am super excited to finally be able to see your blog on a regular basis. my email is: alliehamlin308@aol.com
Love you