spots

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Birthday Review

Turning 29 was pretty nice. My wonderful sister is keeping me fashionable with this fantastic jacket:
My family is moving my technology to the current century with my very first one of these:
(what, yours didn't arrive to you already loaded with music?? You're getting gipped big time!!)
Susana made lunch, Mario gave me a professional - in his office and taking a patient's time slot - massage, and then these great ladies had a surprise party for me.
(my American girlfriends - Susan, Gordana, Me, Stephanie, Janette)
An excellent day.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I'm riddled with guilt.

But I DO have a present plan. Aren't you beyond excited?

Rockin Chicks said...

I cannot believe I missed your day and did not celebrate you! ugh Happy Birthday, you are wonderful.

Mar said...

Happy bithday to you! So glad you had a good day and got spoiled. Fabulous jacket, too, of course. You Smart girls dress smart...
xoxo
mar