spots

Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Peeping Mario

A couple of weeks ago they had a free activity day for kids at the monument to the flag, so I coerced Mario into going with Gabe and I. When we got there, the activity was pretty cool but really for kids older than Gabe, so we just ended up walking around and letting Gabe play in the fountains, which he loved.

While we were hanging out, Mario found a pair of binoculars someone had left. We waited around for a while to see if the owner would show up, and then left a note saying if you lost something we found it, so call and we'll return it, but no one ever called. So Mario took them home and later that night I found him in the kitchen window...
The lights were off, the light you see is from my flash. What's that they say about marrying someone like your father???? (my dad keeps binoculars in his car, supposedly for bird sighting while fishing...)

1 comment:

Brown Sugar said...

Oh wow. Now that I think about Mario and binoculars that totally makes sense. That is something he would be really into, perhaps for Christmas we will need to get him those magnifying head gear glasses that Dad has as well.