spots

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

A mini vacation

I had to send my computer to the technical hospital, so for 5 days I couldn't work, read email, read blogs, comment on blogs, shop online, check recipes, check the news...basically live and breath. So here is what I did...Practiced having "tummy time" with Gabe, which he does NOT like.
Took pictures of my cute baby to prepare for blogging when the computer returned.
Went to a BBQ and played in the beautiful grass. We also walked to the park but I forgot the camera...
Walked to the river.
Took more pictures of Gabe.
Tickled Gabe until he laughed - which is really a squeak and is hilarious.
Did NOT change out of my pijamas before painting shelves for Gabe's room.
Made a built-in desk area in the closet to gain space by getting rid of the other desk. It's not cute right now, only practical, but it was inconvenient for blog purposes to wait until it was cute to take the picture. Nice leg Mario.
Had lunch at my in-laws where we showed everyone how much the baby wants to stand.



Recorded Gabe making lots of grunting noises while trying to push himself into standing.

You really can get a lot done when you don't have a computer to distract you.

9 comments:

Julie said...

So cute! I love the grunts! and the fact that Mario let his bare leg be in the photo, who wears short shorts?

Lorena said...

Nice leg!!!

Maybe I should take a break from blogging....I would probably get a lot done, too!

Celia Fae said...

I thought it was your leg and that you had decided to go continental on the shaving.

Glad you are back. I don't think I would survive.

Brown Sugar said...

Yeah!!!!!!! I hate mini vaca's especially when the only thing I had to look at where pictures of baby furniture. This blog was truly a delight to the senses. Thank You.

Tammy said...

He is such a cutie! I love the updates. You look like you never had a baby, you rock!

Ashley said...

Of course Gabe is completely adorable, but I would also like to give props to your husband for the backwards hat. It's a good look for the macho argentine.

Jessica said...

That kid is ridiculously cute!

And I guess you really have a kid...I kind of cannot believe it. It helps to see video.

And why are you so amazing?

Erika said...

glad you're back. I was wondering what happened. Gabe is soooo cute.. but ya, give hime a good hair cut. I did that to all my kids and the new hair came in lots nicer. Just a warning, he'll look a lot older. cute baby!

Nortorious said...

Hot leg.
I want more youtube videos of baby and a tour of your house and town.
Do a documentary.