spots

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Child Horror Film Auditions

Just thought I'd share with you Gabe's newest talent, which he likes to practice during sacrament meeting. We are told in church to develop our talents, right?



He also has gotten ridiculous about changing his diaper. We have a serious fight every time I have to change his clothes or diaper, he WON'T hold still, and starts wrestling his little body and lurching all over the place to get away from me. Anyone out there have any advice? I'm kind of scared about getting into this phase of development where I actually have to discipline him. What if he's really naughty? How can I keep making snide comments about other moms with poorly behaved children if mine is also poorly behaved???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey... just you wait. Lauren has taking to HITTING me! When I put her in time out she laughs and giggles. She loves time out. I'm doomed!

Lorena said...

Yeah, you're gonna have to win that wrestling match by pinning him when you change his diaper. It will only take a few times for him to notice that you will always be the victor.

Lay him down and put your legs over his while you are sitting up changing his diaper. Hopefully it is not a poopy one, because those get a little difficult, but you can release one leg at a time, as necessary.

Does this sound cruel?

Jessica said...

No no no...not cruel. EVERY mom practices Lorena's WWF rule.

And your children will always be better behaved then everyone else's so don't worry about it.

Cicily said...

Give him something really cool to hold onto. My son is going through the same thing and it's awesome. By the way, I am a blog stalker and I come to you by way of Lindsey's blog. I'm Ty's sister.