spots

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring FORWARD, Fall BACK

Most of the northern territories "sprung" forward last Sunday to begin Daylight Savings Time. Today, those Argentine provinces that were still following Cristina's energy saving plan, "fell" back an hour as we begin autumn. So now I am officially notifying you all of your respective time differences so we can return to speaking on the telephone.

California, Washington, Arizona: I am 4 hours later than you.
Utah, Idaho: I am 3 hours later than you.
Washington DC, Virginia, Pennsylvania: I am a mere 1 hour later than you.

3 comments:

Paige said...

This is a GOOD idea to remind us. I just remember you are way too late because the only time I can talk on the phone is late at night. Maybe if I stay up a little later I can talk to you in your morning!

Jessica said...

That's super good news. Trying to call between 4am and 3pm was not working for me.

Linsey said...

Which puts us 2 hours apart - perfect. I am finally back online again (obviously, not having email access for over a week means we are back in Peru). I will take advantage of the 2 hour time difference and call you soon.