spots

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

A Dr.'s Office and a Camera...

What else does one do while waiting to see the doctor, other than take pictures of your child! So here's is Gabe's 3-month check-up photo shoot. Mario particularly likes to make him scowl. He is now weighing in at 13 lbs. 10 ounces and is 24 inches long. He is in the 50th percentile on the growth chart for everything except head-size, where he's a little big... He is still a faily calm baby who if fed sufficiently, does not cry, has been a champion night sleeper for a month now (8-10 straight hours) and is getting better with naps. He is just starting to babble and it's really the most amazing feeling when he looks at me like he really knows me, and then will make noises like he wants to tell me something. You can't see it so much in these pictures, but his eyes are still very blue.










10 comments:

wackywilsons said...

I get to be the first to respond! Adorable baby pics...just candid (like the ones in those photo booths!)

My babies heads are always in the 100+ percentile, consider yourself lucky...getting shirts to fit over those heads is a challenge!

Keep the fun Argentine info coming;)

Celia Fae said...

Oooh, a frame by frame. Love those. Did you cry when he got shots?

Jessica said...

So, I was wondering...do you like having a baby or what?

(Ooh, I always cry when they get shots.)

Lorena said...

OK, so do you have to wait at peditrician offices in Argentina as long as you do in the states? Why do they even set up appointment times? We should just show up on a first-come-first-served basis!

He's adorable, BTW!

Paige said...

OOOH, I have Gabe love.

Brown Sugar said...

would it be considered adorable if I took pictures of myself while waiting at a Dr.'s office? How about risque photos taken of myself on a work camera? Is gabe the only one in the family that can get away with this?

Nortorious said...

I tricked my husband into going on shot day. It's scarring.
Poor little thing is probably blinded by the flash, but cute!

Ashley said...

Let me respond to Lindsay - yes, Gabe & babies are the only ones that can get away with the pics :-)

Adrianne said...

If it's a camera-PHONE, anyone can get away with taking pics of themselves in the dr's office. And no shots this trip - thank goodness!!

Tiffany said...

He's adorable! And sleeping through the night -- 8-10 hours at 3 months. Not fair! But I'm glad for you! It's amazing what one can accomplish with at least 7 hours of straight sleep and it's pathetic how incoherent I am with those newborns who are up every 3 hours! Isn't it fun that he's smiling?!