spots

Friday, September 21, 2007

Sweet Dreams

This is a story about deliciousness. It begins with Emy.
This is Emy with her husband Drew. Emy is one of my favorite people ever, and perhaps the best roommate I ever had. That may have been due to the fact that we lived next door to each other and so shared crazy maintenance men, cooking supplies, love of shopping for bedding, but did not share space or mess. But I digress.

On the right is Emy's sister Megan.
Megan came to live with "us" while she did an internship in congress. I like Megan almost as much as my own baby sister. Megan now has her own husband, an adorable baby, and a business creating these:
The most beautiful and delicious treats ever. I have always knows that whatever a Faulkner woman concocted would taste amazing. I am again taken back and how ADORABLE it all it. You should visit Megan's Web site: thesweettoothfairy to be reminded that good things can come in great packaging. And if you live in Utah, you should take advantage of this bit of wonderfulness that is available to you.

I have been dreaming of these treats for the last 3 days. I am very sad I am too far away to partake, and trying to figure out how to recreate this in my distant life.

3 comments:

Linsey said...

1) Emy has gone crazy with blogging, isn't is fabulous?
2) Congratulations to Mario, but the skull has to go!
3) Gabe is more adorable every minute (I love when they make the transition from potato to person- though he was pretty cute in his potato phase too)
4) I visited Meggie's site and 2 thoughts a) how soon before I can eat everything she makes and 2) those cakes are beyond scrumptious looking, but I'm just not sure I can justify the $150 - I have since decided that Caleb's 2nd birthday - which we will celebrate in UT - will not be complete without one!
5) I am counting the minutes until I see you again and will be thinking of you every second while we are in Paris.

Jessica said...

I couldn't read pass this sentence: and perhaps the best roommate I ever had.

So I don't have anything else to say.

Tammy said...

I remember Emy! She was so fun and we got to hang out with her in Montana, I loved Missoula...so much fun! That was our river rafter boy party that I remember so fondly...........