spots

Friday, November 02, 2007

The Long Awaited Supply Ship

It's like I'm colonizing the uninhabitable frontier and I count on provisions from the mainland to survive. Lickily, my ship came in in the form of Heather and Ashley, and we are now stocked for the current season. Here is a sampling of what arrived in the two suitcases packed to their 50 pound limit and one extra box... Here is Gabe in his new pijamas from Nana and his fabulous new toy that does not even exist in Argentina and thus has prompted discussions about spoiling kids in our house...

AND...my fabulous mother sent me a Cricut cutting machine for my birthday. I LLLLLLOVE it. It is this handy dandy little machine that you program in what you want to cut and what size, and it cuts all the little intricate details for you. You should check it out on line. Before, my church activity flyers looked like this:Now, they look like this!

Don't you have more desire to come now??? Clearly, the Cricut cutter is allowing me to magnify my calling and thereby clearing my path to heaven.

5 comments:

Linsey said...

Having American toys is not code for being spoiled - forge on happily. I would say more, but I must go investigate this cricut machine - I might be able to pretend to have creative abilities if I invest in such a nifty invention.

Brown Sugar said...

Finally you post! Even with something like the cricut I still have no desire to make flyers or be creative. I think I am more interested in airbrush art, it just expresses me better.

Jessica said...

The cutter is amazing...can they not believe you there?! And that toy looks seriously fun, do you love it?

Celia Fae said...

Only you could be that motivated. I bet you blow those people away.

Tammy said...

Adrianne, you always rocked at everything! I have yet to find your shortcomings!!!? Now armed with the cricut cutter, you are unstoppable!