spots

Sunday, February 03, 2008

Highlights - continued

We also loved:

Seeing Christmas lights - some on trailers, some on houses, some good, some entering new paradigms of tacky.

Playing with grandpa
getting loves from Nana
meeting my Gabe's only living Great-grandparent
Shopping with aunties
Kayaking with Matt and Lindsay (way better than Kayaking in Hawaii with Jeff Wycoff. Sorry Jeff.)
Playing with cousins.
Learning to golf.
not riding real bicycles.
Playing pee-wee golf with Ashley in stilettos.
Going out to fondue courtesy of Matt and Lindsay while they also watched our baby.
And taking family pictures was a surprisingly good experience. Annie Randall did a GREAT job, and if you are in Arizona I highly recommend her!

Okay, I think I'm done updating about my trip.

11 comments:

Julie said...

Yeaaahh! I am so glad you are back! We missed you!

Paige said...

Yup, read every word. The family pics are fantastic. I'm glad you had such a fabulous time. Now when are you coming back???

Lorena said...

I am so sad that we did not get together when you were here...but am so happy that you got Annie to take your pictures! They look wonderful!

Tammy said...

Adrianne...you look so gorgeous in the photos, like a total supermodel and the family is beautiful also. how much fun?! Well its safe to say that everyone already misses you tons but were so happy to see you and spend so much extended time with you..what a joy!

Jessica said...

YOU LOOK SO GOOD IN THOSE PICTURES.

(As does everyone else.)

Nortorious said...

That kayaking trip with Jeff was the worst day of my life. Thanks for reminding me.

wackywilsons said...

I can't wait to sit down and read through all of your fun stories...how did you create such an adorable child??? I loved his brown paisley sweater and those eyes!!

You have visitd more places than most of us do in a few years time! good for you!

I am sure it is bitter sweet to be back in Argentina, any thoughs? Or, do you appreciate the USA a bit more now that you have left, or what are your thoughts?

Linsey said...

I read all of your highlights, lots of pictures makes the recapping so much fun.

Your family pictures are wonderful and Gabe is cuter even than when I saw him.

I was SOOO happy to see you and miss you already. You MUST come visit us when we're in Venezuela...remember, we're so close to the Caribbean, a rendezvous there seems only appropriate.

Court & Frank said...

Great pics and I'm so glad that you got have such quantity and quality time with your friends and family. Gabe is beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Smarty-

Your blog is the best. I checked it a few times while you were gone to see if you were updating it, so I am glad you are back!:)
Your trip looks like it was fun! The pics are terrific and Gabe is so adorable I can hardly stand it!

Lots of love from Portland!

Mar said...

you look fabulous...great family pics. hope we are able to see you sometime this decade! xoxo. mar