spots

Monday, August 27, 2007

Blogger Tag I

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:

1.Just got back from a year in France
2. Living with Jeff and Paige in LA
3. "whipping something up" for Jeff's dinner
4. Waitressing at night and working for Neutrogena
5. Taking public transportation in LOS ANGELES (Oh horror!!)

5 things on my to-do list today:

1. Print out photos of Gabe to start baby book
2. Finish decorating baby's room before he is too old and I have to change decor scheme
3. BLOG!
4. work (yuk)
5. Start list of items I need Ashley to bring me from the motherland

5 snacks I enjoy:

1. Chocolate
2. Craisins that my mom brought on her visit
3. raw dough for empanadas (I am disgusting, I know, but I seriously love any kind of raw dough)
4. almonds
5. green apples (with or without dulce de leche)

5 songs I know the lyrics to:

1. Somebody - Depeche Mode
2. I'm sure there are a few church songs I know almost all the words to, but anyone who knows me knows that even when I think I know the words they are wrong.

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:

1. Build a new house
2. Get a dishwasher and a clothes dryer!!!
3. Go to Italy with Mario
4. Go on a major clothes buying trip to NYC
5. Take a Girl's Trip with my sisters anywhere

5 bad habits:

1. opening the fridge any time I am bored
2. yelling things I shouldn't at other drivers
3. Having NO patience
4. procrastinating things I don't want to do
5. judging people before I know them

5 things I'd never wear again:

1. leggings and big sweaters - oh wait, that's back in style
2. Pegged jeans - oh wait, that's in style only now they come skinny instead of having to use safety pins
3. baby doll dresses over leggings - oh wait, I saw that in a store today
4. that long, plaid, pleated skirt I had freshman year at BYU - NOT in style again!
5. bangs perfectly curled under in what some called a "dog turd"
(but you get my drift...never say never)

5 favorite toys:

1. My computer. It is my life
2. my baby
3. my sewing machine
4. my drill - I no longer have any of my other power tools.
5. my camera

5 people tagged:

1. Ashley - so she has something to write about!
2. Adrienne Wilson
3. Marta Harris
4. Tammy
5. Marianne

6 comments:

Paige said...

Thank you for not tagging me so I can fail again. My life is too boring. And I was dying to see what you were going to write songs you knew the words to and you didn't fail me. Those days in LA were good times. I wish you would whip us up something now.

Jessica said...

Your song comment: hilarious. Your clothes comments: too true. YOur millionaire comment: you forgot to mention something about a trip with me.

Adrianne said...

obviously the girls' trip would include my friends as well!!

wackywilsons said...

I loved this blog for sure and want to copy it when i actually have access to internet on a daily scheme...

I am just trying to survive the "no friends" life that I have and internet will keep me sane for sure...will be getting it when we move into our house (but that is determined not until later this week...)

Good for you and the raw empanada dough!

Nortorious said...

What is tagging? I am blog-tarded.

Ashley said...

Good thing I read your blog so that I know that I am tagged. Crap! And what about the fact that I don't have 5 people to tag? Clearly my friends are not great bloggers like yours are!