spots

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Fashion Victim


This is a cry for help, a desperate plea to my friends...that I might be saved from fashion freakdom and sashay through a style savvy summer season. I prefer to buy clothes online from the US rather than in Argentina for a variety of reasons. (NO variety, terrible prices and quality, having to buy the largest size in the store, etc.) So before the summer season comes to a close and warm-weather fashion is no longer available in the northern hemisphere, I must get busy purchasing online whatever I want for a summer wardrobe.

Please share your summer favorites and where you got them so I can order away and my lovely sister/international mule ASHLEY can transport them for me when she comes in October. Thanks girls!

4 comments:

Celia Fae said...

I can't believe anyone could give super-stylish Adrianne tips. I advise you to get some new pajama pants so you look a little different in the next video Mario makes of you.

Paige said...

Wow, that's ugly. I get tons of capris that are cute (more like knickers from the 80's now, but not quite as ugly as long shorts) from Ann Taylor Loft. $14.99 Also, those pregnant t-shirts are still huge. I love the Anthropologie ones, of course. Have her go to Ross and buy you a ton of shirts. She has great taste.

robin marie said...

i love leredoute.com and i think their clothes would look amazing on you!

Nortorious said...

H&M, for nearly everything for cheap. It's like disposable clothing.